Gael Luc Shaving Soap by Murphy and McNeil
Introducing Gael Luc Shaving Soap by Murphy and McNeil. The scent on this set is inspired by the fragrance “Lucky Number 6 for Men.”
0.0000 $11 – 0.0000 $19
Is Irish Luck, or the "Luck o' The Irish" really a thing?
No rainbows, no pots of gold. In fact, it turns out the origins of this phrase is distinctly American in nature. It is thought that the term traces back to the 1800's and the California gold rush where it was rumored that many of the prospectors who made it rich were of Irish origin.
The scent on this set is inspired by the fragrance "Lucky Number 6 for Men" (no affiliation). This particular scent has been a personal favorite since its debut back in 2006.
- Scent Strength: Light to Light/Medium
- Top: Aquatics, Neroli
- Middle: Suede, Plum, Geranium, Ginger lily, Nutmeg
- Base: Cashmere, Tonka bean, Amber, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk
- Notes: An clean oriental accord with hints of aquatics and warm woody undertones, some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Lucky Number 6" (no affiliation).
Shave Soap Ingredients
- Base: Aon (Firm)
- Stearic Acid, Water, Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, Potassium Hydroxide, Kokum Butter, Menthol (Optional - White Jar), Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Lanolin, Tocopheral, Fragrance, Tussah Silk
AON Base: 5.5oz Ja.r, Shaving Soap Sample 0.5oz
|All Products at ZooZilo.com ship from our USA warehouse.|
There are no reviews yet.