Is Irish Luck, or the "Luck o' The Irish" really a thing?
No rainbows, no pots of gold. In fact, it turns out the origins of this phrase is distinctly American in nature. It is thought that the term traces back to the 1800's and the California gold rush where it was rumored that many of the prospectors who made it rich were of Irish origin.
The scent on this set is inspired by the fragrance "Lucky Number 6 for Men" (no affiliation). This particular scent has been a personal favorite since its debut back in 2006.
This Aftershave Splash by Murphy and McNeil combines exceptional ingredients to provide an excellent post-shave feel and scents that linger.
Important: Air Delivery & International Guests
Alcohol based aftershaves cannot ship via air delivery. Customers outside U.S. should choose our alcohol free version to ensure a good shipping experience. Air Orders shipping outside U.S.A. will receive our alcohol free variant. U.S.A. orders with air delivery selected will be downgraded to ground.
- Scent Strength: Light to Light/Medium
- Top: Aquatics, Neroli
- Middle: Suede, Plum, Geranium, Ginger lily, Nutmeg
- Base: Cashmere, Tonka bean, Amber, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk
- Notes: An clean oriental accord with hints of aquatics and warm woody undertones, some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Lucky Number 6" (no affiliation).
- Alcohol Splash: Alcohol Denat - Isopropyl Myristate - Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20 - Glucam P-20
- Alcohol Free Splash: Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
Alcohol, Alcohol Free (required for international shipping)